To make it easy to visit us, you can use the Google Map to plan your route or use one of the methods listed
- Mansion House, Cannon Street and Bank Stations are all a short stroll from the office giving access to the Central, Northern, Circle, District
- Waterloo and City and DLR lines.
A number of buses serve Cannon Street including 15, 17, 21, 43, 133, 344, 521. Our offices are on Cannon Street.
- The office is located in Cannon Street, City of London near Southwark Bridge. A car park is situated on Upper Thames Street within a few minutes walk
- Car parking location map (Google Maps)
- Barclays cycle hire stations.
- A Barclays cycle hire station is located around the corner from our offices.
If you are visiting PierceHill and are looking for a meeting point with colleagues or somewhere nearby for a coffee, lunch or dinner here are some suggestions:
Coffee Shops and Pubs
- Costa Coffee, 46-52 Cheapside, EC2V 6AU
- Starbucks, 38 Walbrook, EC4N 8DQ
- The Banker, 2 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE
- The Pavillion End, 23 Watling St, EC4M 9BR
- Samuel Pepys, Stew Lane, Upper Thames St, EC4V 3PT
- Wagamama, 4 Great St Thomas Apostle, EC4V 2BH
- Pret A Manger, 52-54 Cannon Street, EC4N 6LY
- Madisons café, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
- Barbecoa, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
- Madisons restaurant, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
- Chez Gerard, 1 Watling Street, St. Paul’s, EC4M 9BP
- Bread Street Kitchen, 10 Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
- Coq d’argent, No.1 Poultry, EC2R 8EJ
- The India, 21 College Hill, Cannon Street, EC4R 2RP
- Thai Square, 1-7 Great St Thomas Apostle, EC4V 2BH